Mountain Lion 101
Mac OS X Support Essentials 10.8
OS X Support Essentials is a three-day, hands-on course that provides an in-depth exploration of
troubleshooting on OS X Mountain Lion. This course is designed to give you a tour of the
breadth of functionality of OS X Mountain Lion and the best methods for effectively supporting
users of OS X Mountain Lion systems. The course is a combination of lectures and hands-on case
study exercises that provide practical real-world experience.
Who Should Attend?
- Help desk specialists, technical coordinators, service technicians, and others who support Mac users
- Technical support personnel in businesses that use Mac computers
- Technical coordinators or power users who manage networks of computers running OS X — such as teachers and technology specialists who manage networks or computer labs
- Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
- User Accounts
- File Systems
- Data Management
- Applications and Processes
- Network Configuration
- Network Services
- Peripherals and Printing
- System Startup
What Will You Learn?
- The troubleshooting process and how to become more efficient with available tools and resources
- Features and functionality of OS X Mountain Lion, including how to find additional information
- How to prepare for Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.8 certification
Get Certified and Build Credibility
Demonstrate your knowledge of managing and troubleshooting computers running Mac OS X v10.8. The Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.8 certification is granted on successful completion of the Mac OS X Support Essentials v10.8 exam.